Cook St. Comedy Fest
Comedy night is back! With a stellar line up including local Hamiltonian Paul Douglas as the MC, 7-Days star Ben Hurley, The Project regular Tony Lyall and Raw Comedy Quest Finalist Lana Walters.
Friday 30th August, show starts at 8pm.
Tickets are $40 each, or $60 including a meal from the following options.
(Served with beer battered fries & tomato sauce)
- Cheeseburger / Wagyu Beef Pattie / Smoked Cheese / Crispy Onions / Pickles / Thick Cut Bacon / Ketchup / American Mustard / Aioli
- Chicken / Buttermilk Fried Chicken / Cheese / Smoked Bacon / Lettuce / Tomato / Guacamole / Aioli
- Pork / BeerBQ Pulled Pork / House Slaw / Pineapple / Jalapeno / Aioli
- Cauliflower / Sticky Asian Cauliflower / Lettuce / Tomato / Mayo / Crispy Shallots (VEO)
- Margarita / Marinara Sauce / Mozzarella / Fresh Tomato / Basil pesto
- Chicken / Doris plum sauce / Mozzarella / Red onion / Smoked chicken / Bacon / Jalapenos
- Pork / Marinara sauce / Mozzarella / Pineapple / Pulled pork / BeerBQ sauce
- Carnivore / BeerBQ sauce / Mozzarella / Red onion / Bacon / Beef / Smoked cheese / Aioli
- Vegetarian / Marinara sauce / Spring onion / Capsicum / Exotic Mushrooms / Sticky Asian Sauce / Sesame Seeds
Quantities of tickets are selectable in the checkout process.
An email will be sent to confirm your food order closer to the event.
If you would prefer to sit with others, please state in the checkout process.