Good Social Comedy - Tickets + Dinner
Comedy night is back at Cook Street Social with choice lineup of Kiwi comedians from near and far.
Good Social Comedy
When: Friday the 2nd November 2018
Time: 6.00pm for dinner, for a 7.30pm show start time
The line up: Paul Ego, Rhys Matthewson, Melanie Bracewell, hosted by Paul Douglas
Meal options as part of this ticket are:
- Beef Burger – beef pattie, smoked cheese, lettuce, pickles, social sauce and fries
- Chicken Burger - crack chicken, lettuce, coriander, jalapenos, Japanese mayo, toasted peanuts and fries
- Vege Burger – BBQ pulled carrot, social slaw, pickled vegetables, crispy shallots and fries
- BBQ Pork Hawaiian Pizza – tomato base, cheese, BBQ pulled pork, pineapple,
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – tomato base, cheese, red onion, capsicum, smoked chicken, buffalo sauce, blue cheese sauce.
- Vegetarian Pizza – tomato base, cheese, red onion, capsicum, mushroom, crack sauce, toasted peanuts
Gluten free options available - Please make arrangements ahead of time.
Once you purchase this ticket, we will get in touch to confirm your meal order and book your table. Please consider booking your table well before the show starts to ensure comfort and convenience.